* welcome to my undertale/deltarune shrine combo! didn't expect that from just undertale, did you?
* or maybe you did. after all, same dev...
* anyways, this game basically shaped my youth, i was the undertale kid, and i'll finish this sentence later.
* did you know about the cancelled alarm clock app? bet you didn't. the remnants were released officially here.
* it's a fun dig...!
* ok, this sentence gets finished now. this game came out when i was finally developing a sense of self and media analysis skills, and it shows. it was the first true hyperfixation i had in my life. i annoyed a kid about it so much that i ended up sitting alone at lunch for an entire year.
* y'know, like a normal person does.
* but i also ended up obsessive over a very specific part of the game, that being the true lab.
* hits different when you grew up isolated, alone, told that there's something different about you, abnormal, and shunned because of.
* unfortunately, my credit to any of my creative passion and drive also must be given to the true lab, and the amalgamates, and alphys, and anything to do with.
* oh, and also my unusual views on body mods and gender and whatnot. not important now.
* at this time, i made my first character. used her in roleplays and such. and i still have this first oc, but changed around, put in a semi-original verse and lore.
* here's some art of her that my best friend did!
* with her blorbo from her mind! mine's the weird girl though. that's myyyy blorbo abomination.
* ...the rest of my memories involving my involvement weren't so kind.
* but i hope this means something to someone. my weird rambles.
* just keep on creating things. maybe you'll end up like our old friend toby!
* also visit this guy he has a nice site...